Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets with a powerful centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor producing 290 Max Blower CFM
- Powerful centrifugal blower with high-efficiency motor produces 290 Max Blower CFM
- Flush built-in design has an integral liner to protect cabinets
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 19-1/4"
- Quiet operation, 3.0 sones at normal speed
- Infinite-speed blower control with last setting memory
- Two-level LED cooktop lighting (bulbs included)
- Easily accessible, dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters with handles
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
||Stainless Steel Baffle
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.