Even when its hot outside, youll be kept cool with this window air conditioning unit by Danby. This model has a 5,000 BTU capacity and can keep areas up to 150 sq. ft. cool and comfortable. Use this unit anywhere in your home with the proper window, such as your bedroom, home office, kitchen, or basement or use it at the cottage to help make those hot summer days more comfortable. This efficient model also comes with two separate fan speeds, two-way air direction, and a 24-month carry-in warranty!
- 5,000 BTU window air conditioner quickly cools spaces up to 150 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: R32s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a making it more environmentally friendly
- Mechanical rotary controls: Easy to use and comes with 2 cool speeds and a powerful 2 speed fan
- 2-way air direction
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months carry-in
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.