Save time and money with Danbys 18 ENERGY STAR compliant low-water consumption dishwasher. This all black, built-in dishwasher holds up to 8 place settings and one silverware basket. It has 6 wash cycles to choose from: heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid and rinse; 4 hot water temperature options plus sanitize mode (up to 69C/156F). Equipped with a stainless steel tub, this dishwasher can withstand years of washes. And at only 52db, less than the volume of a normal conversation, this dishwasher runs quietly in the background. The delay-start feature allows you to pre-select a desired start time so your dishes get washed on your schedule. And with smart wash, dirty dishes are automatically detected and a wash cycle similar to a short wash is performed. Take the pain out of washing dishes with the Danby 18built-in low-water consumption dishwasher.
- Space saving 18 wide built-in dishwasher for small space living
- 8 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- Energy star compliant with Low water consumption
- Electronic controls with Digital display provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldnt be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule
- 6 convenient wash cycles: Heavy, Normal, Eco, Rapid, Glass and Rinse
- 4 hot water temperature options and sanitize mode (up to 156F/69C)
- Stainless Steel Inner Tub for maximum durability
- Quiet operation Maintain ambiance in the kitchen with this quiet dishwasher. Operates at 52db which is less than a normal conversation
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
- Heated drying feature helps prevent left over water on your dishes
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.