Danby's counter top microwaves are not only practical and economical, they're stylish too! Available in white, black and stainless steel there's a model to match any dcor. Available with a variety of today's most popular features and ranging in size from 0.6 cu. ft. to 1.6 cu. ft., Danby microwaves are well suited for the dorm room, office, cottage or .
- 1.4 cu ft. capacity, 1100 Watts 10 power levels
- 8 Convenient Sensor Cook Options: Reheat, Frozen Pizza, Fish, Meat, Fresh Veggie, Frozen Veggie, Potato, Frozen Entre. Sensor cooking detects the steam/humidity released by the food and adjusts cooking time and power level.
- Express Cook buttons: 1 3 minutes + Add 30 seconds
- Auto Defrost Options: Defrost by Time or Weight
- Popcorn and Favorite function
- Child/Control lock out option: lock the control panel by pressing STOP for 3 seconds
- 12.4 Glass Turntable
- Cord Length 39 3/8
Energy Star Rated:
1.4 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.