The Frigidaire Gallery 24" Built-In Dishwasher features the Dual OrbitClean Wash System that removes tough, dried and baked on food. Nothing dries better and in less time than the MaxBoost Dry system. Save time loading and washing your dishes with the SpaceWise Adjustable Rack and 34-Minute Quick Wash.
- Ultimate Clean with Dual OrbitClean®
- Excellent Drying Performance
- Cleans Dishes of All Sizes
- Time Saving 34-Minute Quick Wash
- Automatically Adjusts Cycles Taking The Guess Work Out Of Cleaning
- National Sanitation Foundation® Certified
- Cleans 14 Place Settings
- Multiple Cleaning Cycle Options
- Energy Saver Plus Cycle
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Quiet Operation Won't Run You Out Of The Room
- Adjustable Washing Pressure
- Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel
- Time Saving 24-Hour Delay Start
- Stay-Put Door Allows For Easier Loading
- Stainless Steel Filtration System
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.