The Indulge Modern faucet blends efficiency and style into a gallery-worthy work-of-art for the kitchen. The sleek, minimalistic look of this faucet is certain to impress and blends perfectly into most modern kitchens. Streamlined design features innovative single-handle activation. Two water options - hot and cool - from one handle.
Available in both hot & cool and hot-only models.
- Dispenses steaming hot water
- Spout swivels to make filling pitchers and pots easier
- Unique single handle design provides minimalist look
- The hot handle automatically shuts off while the Stay-On cool handle remains on for easy use
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- InSinkErator 5-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- For use with the InSinkErator Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System (sold separately)
- Lead free compliance: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q<1
|Required Hole Diameter
||0 3/8" - 1 1/2" (standard)
||2.5 Litre Stainless Steel Tank
||172-862 kPa (1.7-8.6 bar) (25-125 psi)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.