Stores up to four 12-packs in one slim footprint
Full-featured in a slim size, this 15" beverage center stores up to four 12-packs with rapid cooling performance and temperature stability of Dynamic Cooling Technology™. A clever Close Door Assist feature and integrated controls with built-in alerts ensure the door is never accidentally left ajar.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity, stores (72) 12-oz cans and 3 wine bottles
- Black steel-framed shelves are cantilevered and fully adjustable
- Includes (1) 3-in-1 Convertible shelf™ featuring removable glass pane with wine rack option
- Store food, beverages, or wine
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Two-stage, arctic white theater-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- Filler kit available for 18" wide opening, see Accessories page for details
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
(72) 12-oz cans and 3 wine bottles Storage Configuration
- (2) cantilevered, full-width black steel-framed glass shelves (1 is 3-in-1 Convertible Shelf™ with removable glass pane with wine rack option)
- (1) bottom storage area
14-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.