Accucold offers a quality selection of 20" wide built-in undercounter all-refrigerators designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience. The ADA404REF is sized at 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished textured white cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system means this unit can be built-in with minimum clearance. The user-reversible door is 3" thick for efficient insulation, with a top-mounted lock for added security and convenient access. A digital thermostat, located in the kickplate, makes for easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius. This unit comes with a hospital grade cord with a green dot plug for added safety in high traffic areas. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a tight seal. Inside, the ADA404REF is designed to operate between +2°C and +8°C as recommended for the storage of select pharmaceuticals and other medical supplies. An LED light located on the front left side of the unit attractively illuminates the interior when the door opens. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance, with an internal fan to help promote even cooling throughout the 3.32 cu.ft. interior. Adjustable wire shelves allow you to rearrange the interior to best suit your storage needs. As recommended by the CDC, this unit has a flat door liner to ensure users don't store sensitive contents on the door. The user-set high and low temperature alarms provide added security should the temperature go beyond the setpoint, while the open door alarm sounds if the door is ajar beyond one minute for added peace-of-mind. These alarms can be disabled depending on your needs. A preinstalled probe hole is included to allow users to connect their own monitoring equipment. With its slim dimensions and user-friendly features, it makes an ideal choice for various facilities. For a complete set, pair this unit with the matching -20 C ADA305AF all-freezer.
- 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Designed to safely store select pharmaceuticals and other materials with strict temperature requirements
- Located towards the top of the door for easy access and to provide added security of unit (2 keys included)
- Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Electronic controls located in the front kickplate for easy & institutive temperature management, with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Four wire shelves provide optimal storage and improved air circulation in the 3.32 cu. ft. interior
- Improved insulation for an efficient performance; NOTE: due to the oversized design, the door does not open in its own radius. If installing this freezer against a wall, please see our drawings to ensure adequate space
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility to best accommodate your setting
- User-set high/low temperature alarms provide added security if temperature goes beyond setpoint
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Reduced user maintenance with an auto defrost system
- Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Front-located LED light ensures entire interior is lit when door opens
- Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- This unit can be paired with the ADA305AF all-freezer for a complete set
- Allows the unit to be freestanding
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||31.75" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.0" (81 cm)
||19.75" (50 cm)
|Width with Door Open
||20.25" (51 cm)
||22.5" (57 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||24.38" (62 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||40.25" (102 cm)
||3.32 cu.ft. (94 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||59.0 lbs. (27 kg)
||90.0 lbs. (41 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Level Legs Qty
||2 to 8°C
||23.5" (60 cm)
||16.25" (41 cm)
||17.0" (43 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||6.25" (16 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||16.25" (41 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||6.0" (15 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
3.32 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.