SUMMIT brings convenient luxury under the counter with built-in icemakers in complete stainless steel. Sized at just 15 1/8" wide, the BIM25H34 features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, but also has a fully finished cabinet to allow freestanding use. The cabinet and user-reversible door are wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel for professional style built to last, with a sleek handle mounted horizontally to finish the look. This unit includes a lower non-refrigerated storage compartment with a swing door. It has a sealed back and right angle plug to allow more flush installation. Inside, the BIM25H34 can produce up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day, storing it inside a removable insulated bin. The static manual defrost cooling system allows ice to stay solid longer. No drain or pump is required for use, offering more flexibility in where you place the unit. The BIM25H34 ships with a connection hose. Other hardware should be supplied by your plumber. With its complete stainless steel construction and low maintenance design, the BIM25H34 is a great way to finish any undercounter kitchen space. For this unit sized at 32" for use under ADA compliant counters, see the BIM25H32.
- Convenient design allows more flexibility in positioning the unit
- Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Door, cabinet, and kickplate feature full 304 grade stainless steel construction made in the USA
- Sleek handle in brushed stainless steel is horizontally mounted for a modern look
- Produces and stores up to 12 pounds of ice per day cycle
- Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Bucket can be removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Includes lower compartment for storing non-refrigerated items
- User-reversible design allows you to change the door swing to better accommodate your setup
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Static cooling system helps to keep ice frozen for longer periods of time compared to other systems
- Large plastic ice scoop included for your convenience
- Flush design with no exposed coils for easier cleanup
- Rear-mounted drain for added convenience
- Unit can be adjusted from 33 1/2" to 34 1/2" for the perfect undercounter fit
- Allows the icemaker to be used freestanding
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||33.75" (86 cm)
||15.18" (39 cm)
||21.0" (53 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||22.5" (57 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.0" (86 cm)
||1.0 cu.ft. (28 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||11.5" (29 cm)
||10.0" (25 cm)
||12.63" (32 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
1 (cu. ft.)
1 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.