SUMMIT BIM44GIF is an auto defrost clear icemaker designed for true convenience in operation and placement. At just under 15" wide, the BIM44GIF is ideal for finishing any kitchen or wet bar. The door includes an integrated stainless steel frame that can accept full overlay panels for a seamless look that blends into matching cabinetry. Users supply their own handles. Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44GIF's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use. This model now comes equipped with an internal pump. The BIM44GIF can make up to 50 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can temporarily hold up to 25 pounds. The ice is produced in sheets and can be easily broken into cubes using the provided scoop. For this icemaker in an ADA compliant 32 1/2" height, see the BIM44GIFADA. The BIM44GIF is NSF listed for commercial use and is ENERGY STAR certified for commercial use.
- Efficient performance for commercial use
- NSF listed for use in commercial establishments
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Internal pump allows more flexibility in placing the unit
- Stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels to match adjacent cabinetry (panel size: 27 7/8" H x14 5/8" W and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Ice stays frozen longer inside this cold-protected bin
- Clear cubes offer the perfect cooling of your beverages; NOTE: ice is produced in sheets and can easily be broken into cubes using the provided scoop
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.0" (84 cm)
||14.5" (37 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||109.0 lbs. (49 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
|Size of Cube
||7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8"
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||18.5" (47 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||16.0" (41 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.