Summit's commercially listed BIM68OS series icemakers are an attractive and durable solution to keeping a continuous supply of clear ice on hand in virtually any indoor or outdoor location. Sized at 15" wide, the BIM68OSGDR features a complete 304 grade stainless steel exterior specially built to hold up to the elements. The user-reversible door is designed with a powerful magnetic gasket to ensure proper insulation, with a stainless steel handle mounted horizontally for a modern look. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use, with a sealed back for added outdoor protection and easier cleanup. This model utilizes a gravity drain system. The BIM68OSGDR produces clear gourmet dice-style ice cubes, perfect for keeping any beverage cold without diluting the flavor. Under standard operating conditions, this unit can make up to 62 lbs. in a day cycle, while the storage bin can hold up to 26 lbs at a time. We include an ice scoop that can be hung inside for easy use. Frost-free operation eliminates the need to defrost the interior. Designed and manufactured for us in South Korea, the BIM68OSGDR is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards for use in foodservice settings. The weatherproof constructed allows outdoor use, but this model can also be installed indoors in any kitchen or wet bar. A panel-ready version (BIM68OSGDRIF) will be available later this year. NOTE: This unit requires professional installation. Drain hose and other connection equipment is not included.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards for use in foodservice settings
- Durable construction for safe installation in outdoor kitchens
- Can make up to 62 lbs. in a day cycle, producing 24 cubes in a 30 minute span
- Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Door and cabinet are fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel for lasting elegance
- Horizontally mounted towel bar style handle in stainless steel
- Gourmet style rounded dice-style ice cubes
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Requires connection to gravity drain
- User-reversible door swing for flexible placement
- Operates with a standard 1/4 OD water supply line
- Space-saving design with easier cleanability
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Interior wall includes hook to hang for easy storage
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||33.63" (85 cm)
||14.88" (38 cm)
||22.63" (57 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||24.5" (62 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||37.25" (95 cm)
||0.98 cu.ft. (28 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
||132.0 lbs. (60 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||62.0 lbs. (28 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||26.0 lbs. (12 kg)
|Size of Cube
||1 1/4" H x 1 1/8" W x 1 1/8" D
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||12.75" (32 cm)
||12.75" (32 cm)
||9.25" (23 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
0.98 (cu. ft.)
0.98 (cu. ft.)
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.