Summit's selection of European dishwashers are carefully designed and constructed for the optimum customer experience, with ENERGY STAR certified performance and user-friendly features. Sized at 24" wide, the DW2435SSADA features a unique 32 1/8" height, allowing it to fit under lower counters following ADA guidelines. The stainless steel wrapped door features an attractive horizontal grain. This unit includes a pre-installed power cord with a 3-pronged plug. The front control panel ensures intuitive operation, with large touch buttons and an easy-to-read key printed on the top panel. Wash programs include a heavy duty cycle for pots and pans, a regular wash function, Rinse & Hold, self-clean cycle, a 58-minute Quick & Dry setting, and Quick Wash for smaller loads that can be cleaned in 35 minutes. You can also specify a half load, extra rinse, extra drying, or rapid cleaning. Automatic detergent detection allows the dishwasher to sense the type of detergent in use, adjusting the washing program and drying system for the best performance. A time delay function allows you to program your wash cycles up to 24 hours in advance to best suit your schedule. The screen will also display indicators for softening salt, rinse aid, water cutoff, and overflow. Inside, the DW2435SSADA features a stainless steel interior for lasting durability. Quality insulation helps to ensure a quiet 49 db performance. This unit features two slide-out racks to wash up to 12 place settings. The upper rack is best suited for cups and other lighter items, with adjustable side tines that make it easier to accommodate tall glasses or to stack smaller mugs. The lower rack is ideal for plates, pots, and other heavier soiled items. A removable cutlery basket with six sections makes it easy to keep your utensils together for quicker storage after a wash. With its efficient performance and convenient programs, the DW2435SSADA offers all the features you need in a quality dishwasher sized for ADA compliant spaces.
- Uses less energy and water than national standards require to ensure more efficiency and lower utility bills
- 32" high to fit under lower counters following ADA guidelines
- Intuitive touch button controls and LED display screen for easy use, with a program key printed on the control panel for added convenience
- Easy access with touch control buttons
- Attractive finish in durable stainless steel with a horizontal grain
- Advanced sound absorbing construction
- Interior holds up to 12 standard place settings
- Durable interior ensures long-lasting use
- Two easy-gliding racks for easy loading and long-lasting durability
- Top rack includes side pieces that help to hold tall glasses safely in place, or alternatively, allow you to maximize capacity by stacking smaller cups
- Six separate compartments make it easy to separate your silverware for a thorough clean
- Improved design to ensure both racks are properly cleaned
- Allows you to provide a more thorough cleaning for heavy duty cookware
- Speedy 35 minute wash cycle allows you to clean smaller loads quickly
- 58 minute cycle lets you wash and dry smaller loads in under an hour
- Self-cleaning program for easier maintenance
- Unit will self-adjust to the detergent type for optimum performance
- Includes a pre-installed power cord with 3-pronged plug
- Allows you to program a wash cycle for up to 24 hours in advance
- Setting included to lock the dishwasher from changes when a wash cycle is in use
- Display screen will show when softening salt and rinse aid need to be adjusted
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||22.38" (57 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||45.5" (116 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)
||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Cycles
|Number of Racks
||24.0" (61 cm)
||21.0" (53 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
|Number of Options
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.