Summit's European dishwashers offer true efficiency for the home, with ENERGY STAR certified performances and ultra quiet operation. Model DW245NTADA is a 24" wide dishwasher sized at 32.25" high for an easy fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The leveling legs allow you to raise the height up to 34". We include an extra kickplate that covers the front for a cleaner look and to help prevent dirt from going under the unit. This is a fully integrated dishwasher with an unfinished door designed to accept user-provided panels to create a seamless look that blends into your cabinetry. Users also provide their own handle. The control panel is located on top of the door to help ensure a seamless look with your kitchen. Advanced sound absorption ensures a quiet performance at just 47 dB. This unit offers eight wash programs to accommodate all of your cleaning needs, from an "intensive plus" setting for tough stains to a delicate function to safely handle fragile items. Five auxiliary functions let you further customize the wash and dry settings, with options that include sanitize, extra fast, extra dry, high temperature, and half load for added efficiency. The control panel features easy touch buttons and a digital display for intuitive operation. Additional features include a pause function, 19-hour delay start option, and indicators for rinse aid, water cutoff, and overflow. Inside, the DW245NTADA features stainless steel construction for true durability. Two spray arms help to ensure your full load is thoroughly washed. The upper slide-out rack can be set in two positions, allowing you to adjust the setup if washing particularly tall items. Side flaps can be used to stack smaller cups, keep glasses in place, or hold long utensils. The lower rack includes two fold-down tines that let you better accommodate oversized pots as needed. We include a removable cutlery basket to make it easier to load and unload silverware. In addition to this dishwasher, Summit offers more choices in alternate finishes, including white, black, and stainless steel. Browse the full line to explore our assortment.
- Uses less energy and water than national standards require to ensure more efficiency and lower utility bills
- 32.25" high to fit under lower counters following ADA guidelines
- Advanced sound absorbing construction operates at 47 dB
- Intuitive button controls with a digital display to ensure you select the proper cycle
- Touch controls are located on the top of the door, providing a cleaner look to better integrate into your kitchen
- Unfinished door is designed to accept your own panel and handle, creating a seamless look to blend into your kitchen cabinetry; Panel dimensions: minimum of 28" H (up to 29 15/16" if raising the legs) x 23 1/2" W at 3/4" thick
- Durable interior ensures long-lasting use
- Two easy-gliding racks for easy loading and long-lasting durability
- The upper rack can be repositioned to help accommodate taller items
- Top rack includes side pieces that help to keep tall glasses safely in place, or alternatively, allow you to maximize capacity by stacking smaller cups or holding longer items
- Lower rack includes two tines that can be folded down to make room for larger items, or raised to hold dishes in place
- Convenient basket makes it easy to arrange your silverware, and is also removable to open up more space if washing larger pots or pans
- Improved design to ensure both racks are properly cleaned
- Settings include Regular, Auto, Intensive, Intensive Plus, Daily, Delicate, Super, & Rinse
- Combine additional functions with your wash programs, including Sanitize, Extra Fast, Extra Dry, Hi-Temp, and Half Load
- Can be combined with any wash program to operate more efficiently for smaller loads of dishes
- Increases the water temperature in the final rinse for a cleaner wash
- Conveniently located inside towards the top of the door, with a push button release for easy loading
- Unit will self-adjust to the detergent type for optimum performance
- Allows you to program a wash cycle for up to 19 hours in advance
- Display screen will show when softening rinse aid needs to be adjusted
- Washing will stop if the machine detects an issue with the water supply or inlet tap
- Alert will flash if the dishwasher is taking in too much water or sensing a leak
- If food particles build up in the bottom filter, it can easily be removed and emptied as needed
- Includes three leveling legs that let you raise the unit to a standard 34" counter height, with an taller kickplate included to cover extra space
- Includes a pre-installed power cord with 3-pronged plug
|Height of Cabinet
||32.25" (82 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||21.75" (55 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||45.5" (116 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)
||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Cycles
|Number of Racks
||24.75" (63 cm)
||21.5" (55 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
|Number of Options
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.