Our 36" 3000 Series Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This product features two independently controlled temperature zones with convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures. Sleek and sophisticated, U-Line's 3000 Series features black interiors with bright white LED theater lighting, full-text read out U-Select® Controls, and limitless integration capabilities with an articulating door hinge, door finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and fully adjustable toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting and can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, double thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- Full-extension black coated wine racks
- U-Select® Control with digital OLED display
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Temperature range: 38°F to 65°F
- Volume of 7.0 cu ft holds up to 62 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handles (7 8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3 4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Designed to be built-in (galvanized exterior cabinet)
- Articulating door hinges
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||7.0 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||35 7/16" (900mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||249 lb (113 kg)
||38°F to 65°F
Energy Star Rated:
7 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
7 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 4/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/15/2024
Receive up to a $500 rebate per unit with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/15/2024.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.