A favorite of cocktail enthusiasts, wine lovers, and beer drinkers alike, our 24" 1 Class Beverage Center is the smart choice for a home bar companion. This model is available with a stainless steel glass door, or with integrated panel-ready finish options. Designed to store a combination of wine, beverages, and everything in between, U-Line's 1 Class installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Extended lower interior maximizes storage options
- Black interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Stainless steel full-wrap door and handle (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (integrated models)
- Two, three-quarter extension, black wine racks
- Two adjustable tempered glass shelves
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 60°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.5 cu ft holds up to 16 wine bottles (750 ml) and 85 bottles (12 oz) or 105 cans (12 oz)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.5 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 1/2" (572mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 15/16" (608mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||106 lb (48 kg)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 4/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/15/2024
Receive up to a $500 rebate per unit with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/15/2024.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.