Store red and white wines in a single unit, at their optimal temperature. Our 24" 5 Class Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This product features stainless steel inside and out, convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures, and a state-of-the-art variable speed compressor. Robust and refined, U-Line's 5 Class Collection features an industry-exclusive full-depth lower interior allowing you to maximize storage space, adjustable blue and white LED lighting, and U-Adjust™ 17 position adjustment for full extension wine racks. This model can be built-in or used freestanding and is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Industry Exclusive: Full-depth lower interior maximizes storage options
- Industry Leading: Variable speed compressor delivers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operation
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and accents
- U-Adjust™ Interior: 17 adjustable positions
- Six removable, full-extension wine racks
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes and can be configured to store champagne and magnum bottles
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: (upper compartment) 38°F - 65°F; (lower compartment) 38°F - 65°F (The upper temperature must be the lower temperature, maximum 20° higher)
- Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Volume of 5.1 cu ft holds up to 42 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3 4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.1 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 15/16" (583mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (855mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||163 lb (74 kg)
||38°F to 65°F / 38°F to 65°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 4/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/15/2024
Receive up to a $500 rebate per unit with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/15/2024.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.