Smoke, roast, sear and satisfy with the SmokeFire Sear+ ELX6 wood pellet grill. With a maximum temperature reaching 600°F and an included WEBER CRAFTED Dual-Sided Sear Grate, you can create rich, restaurant-worthy sear marks. Or maybe you want to smoke ribs low and slow, or roast vegetables. This versatile, all-in-one pellet grill does all that and more, plus added cooking space to cook more at one time. And with WEBER CONNECT technology, you can adjust your settings and receive step-by-step assistance on your smartphone so you can achieve perfectly grilled food every time.
- Achieve restaurant-quality sear or smoke with 200-600°F range
- Includes WEBER CRAFTED grates, Frame Kit and Dual-Sided Sear Grate
- Grill even more food with the extra-large top cooking grate
- Control your grill for great results with WEBER CONNECT technology
- Master evening cooks with NIGHTVISION surface and knob lighting
- Add a supercharged smoky flavor with SmokeBoost
- Prep your meal at the grill with two convenient side tables
- Backed by the SmokeFire 100 Day Money Back Guarantee
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.