At 48-In. wide, Capital's CGRT484GG-N Culinarian Four-Burner Gas with 24-In. Thermo-Griddle can deal with any amount of cooking you could feasibly have to do at once. With its four powerful open burners and one 24-In. Thermo Griddle combined masterfully into one seamless and attractive machine. Not only is this range top highly functional, but with its stainless steel and cast iron construction, you have no need to worry about its lifespan.
- Culinarian Series range top with four 25,000 BTU open burners capable of turning down to give 145° F simmer
- One 24-In. 30,000 BTU Thermo Griddle
- EZ-Glides full extension removable drip tray mounted on ball bearing rail
- Stay-Cool , die-cast, chrome-plated, metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all open top burners
- Commercial quality cast iron grates with easy-to-clean matte porcelain finish
- Natural gas fueled
- 48 inches wide
- Stainless steel griddle cover comes standard
- Images show alternative range top configurations; this model includes 4 burners and 24-In. griddle
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.