Measure First, Order Right.
Nothing is more frustrating than an appliance that doesn't fit. We'll help you find the right one for your space.
- LG Sensor Dry Dryer, AI Sensor Dry, and Manual Dry
- Steam Technology: LG TurboSteam®, LG StreamFresh®, SteamSanitary®
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Dryer
- Smart WiFi Enabled ThinQ® Technology with ThinQ Care Remote Start and Cycle Monitor, Energy Monitoring, LG Smart Diagnosis Dryer, and FlowSense® Duct Clogged and Dryer Full Lint Filter Indicators,
- 7.4 cu. ft. Ultra Large Capacity
- Stackable Washer and Dryer or LG Pedestal Compatible, Reversible Door, Side Venting Kit available
||Front Load Dryer, Electric
||7.4 cu. ft.
|Programs (Sensor Dry)
|All Available Colors
||White (W), Black Steel
||27" x 39" x 29 3/4"
|Depth with Door Open
||28 7/8" x 46 1/2" x 31 3/8"
Offer Expires: 3/1/2023 to 4/30/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2023
Enjoy exclusive rebate savings with purchase of qualifying LG Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2023.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
EPIC Protect Plans
We're here for you if something goes wrong.
Our service plans can eliminate unexpected, out of pocket expenses for repairs with affordable coverage you can trust beyond the original warranty. It's peace of mind protection you can count on!
The protection you expect, the service you deserve.
When a problem arises and service is required, you need it fixed as fast as possible. But then you're faced with a costly repair bill. Are you and your budget prepared? Especially when you have no way of knowing when or how often service may be needed.