ClassicJoe by Kamado Joe is the ultimate in ceramic grilling. Get true charcoal flavor every time you grill, smoke, roast or bake with a cooking range of 225°F (107°C) to over 750°F (398°C). ClassicJoe has an 18" (46cm) diameter and includes everything you need to start cooking right away: grill, cart, side shelves, ash tool and grill gripper. ClassicJoe is available in either classic black or signature red.
Every ClassicJoe comes fully assembled and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. It is built for years of use and beauty, and typically costs less than other major brands.
- Divide and Conquer Grilling System including: Multi-Position Stainless Steel Rack, Two 304 Stainless Steel Halved Grill Grates and Tow Ceramic Halved Heat Deflectors
- Sturdy Cart with Locking Wheels
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding Bamboo Side Shelves/Handle
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.