Store fresh produce, deli foods, pantry items, beverages, and more in our 24" 1 Class Refrigerator. This model is available with black, stainless steel, or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. Designed to preserve your favorite ingredients, snacks, and beverages, U-Line's 1 Class installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications. Select models available with BrightShield antimicrobial lighting technology. Models with BrightShield not yet available in Canada.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Extended lower interior maximizes storage options
- Black interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Stainless steel full-wrap door and handle (7/8" diameter)
- Stainless steel grille (stainless model), black metal grille (black, white, and integrated models)
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves
- One slide-out black metal shelf
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 45°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.7 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 1/2" (572mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 15/16" (608mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||123 lbs (55.8 kg)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.7 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.7 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 10/1/2021 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2023
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2023.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 12/31/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/15/2023
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/15/2023.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.